Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostic & Analysis System > MaxiSys > the best screen protector I have found
the best screen protector I have found

3642 Views 1 Replies Latest reply: 2018-06-12 18:21:24

•   Level 6   
    (516) points
    hondaman219
    2016-01-30 19:34:02
     Ok after lots of looking measuring and guessing I have finally found a screen protector I like. Photodon.com. They will at no charge custom cut screen protectors. They have many different films available. Anti-fingerprint, anti-glare,crystal clear,privacy, etc, I chose the 6hs. It is scratch and shock resistant. I have a 905 mini and used 174X129mm and it had just a little wiggle room. If you have the 908 you will have to measure and then -1mm. They will cut it slightly smaller from this.  The quality was excellent and they even give you a sample film to play with. The cost $23 with shipping. Min 2 screen protectors. So now you have a spare. They are located in Michigan usa. At my house in 4 days. They can do up to 60". While not tempered glass the quality was very good and 2 should last me years. Install was easy but dust is a bitch. I put a very small piece of clear tape on the inside of one corner to aid in removal. Do this with the inner film tab just slightly pulled back. Then install. With the frame around the screen it makes it tough to get under a previously installed screen protector. Again the site is photodon.com. Enjoy

•   Level 1   
    (6) points
    Eric686

2018-06-12 18:21:24 (Reply to:hondaman219)

I know this is an old thread but I thought I would give it a bump.  
    Photodon.com has added a few more Autel Products to their web site so if you do not have to measure if you have a 905 mini, 908 Elite, 908 Pro, or a MS 906 and for only 2 dollars more Photodon will etch your name into the film also. 
  Total1 Pages